Issue 2: Helsinki
In Fare: Helsinki:
• Uncover the sweet smells and folkloric past of a Karelian bakery
• Explore the island of Seurasaari, where deep in the woods you'll find a centuries-old village, restored from along Finland's eastern borders
• Learn about the old-school gems of Helsinki's restaurant scene, institutions with classic Finnish fare and interior, unchanged in nearly a century
• Visit an enigmatic bar with famous patrons where Soviet-era ideals still live
• Become acquainted with the famous breakfasts and apple-mash doughnuts of the torikahvilat—the orange tents of Helsinki's market squares.
Notify me when this is back in stock.